CREATING CLEANER AND HEALTHIER WORKPLACES
Commercial pressure washing
MEDICAL FACILITY CLEANING
Using an electrostatic mist fogger manufactured by Geneon, our trained professionals will spray all areas. The mist fogging allows the disinfectant to get into the smallest areas unreachable by the traditional spray and wipe methods. The disinfectant kills 99.99% of microbial growth within 30 seconds. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Post Construction Cleanup
AccuClean has a team that specializes in working with contractors. They understand the challenges and level of detail needed when working with new surfaces. We can handle residential or commercial cleanup providing:
- Washing all surfaces and walls
- High dust removal from ceiling pipes, ductwork, vents, light fixtures, etc.
- Stain removal, scrubbing, dusting and vacuuming of all surfaces
- Cleaning of the insides of desks and file cabinets.
- Full kitchens and bathrooms sanitizing
- Scrub floors and tiles for excess glues and grout
- Stainless steel polishing
- Floor cleaning, waxing and buffing
- Cleaning window sills and window frames
- Window cleaning including scraping and sticker removal
Medical Facility Cleaning
Healthcare facilities can be especially challenging because of the dangers associated with infections. Our team understands the nature of cleaning these types of facilities, and ensures that best practices are used to properly clean these spaces with the proper disinfectants and germicidals. Special attention is given to high touch areas, cross contamination prevention, and infection control. We work hard to maintain a healthy environment our client can feel comfortable in. Our medical cleaning solutions are based on the best practices recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Association for Professionals in Infection Prevention (APIC).
Our Promise To You
Insurance – Make sure all companies are fully insured. Insurance should not only be General Liability, but also include enough to cover losses of property.
Workmen’s Compensation Insurance – Georgia law requires that all companies be registered with the State and have a policy in place. If you hire a company that is not compliant, you could be liable for any injuries that may occur.